Please wait while we process your request.
Please wait while we process your request
Please wait while we retrieve the user's information
Your bio is currently empty. Now is a great time to fill in your profile.
This profile is private.
This profile is only shared with friends.
This profile is under review.
We were unable to request friendship with this user.
We were unable to request friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
Your friendship request has been sent to this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
You are no longer friends with this user.
We were unable to ignore this user.
We were unable to ignore this user. Are you logged in?
This user is now ignored.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user. Are you logged in?
This user is no longer ignored.
We encountered a problem recommending this user.
You have recommended this user.
This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore SpencerKitley. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
CoveritLive: 2012 in review
12/18/2012, 4:15 PM
By Spencer Kitley
The past year proved to be a landmark year at CoveritLive, hosting a record number of events, attracting some of the largest audiences to-date and incorporating more-and-more new features to the already robust experience. The year included marquee events around the U.S. Presidential election, the Summer Olympics, Academy Awards, France's Presidential election and Apple’s iPad and iPhone 5 announcements. The yearly numbers include key data and highlights from the top events of the first 11 months of the year.
2012 by the numbers
• This year CoveritLive has hosted more than 327,000 events.
• In 2012, CoveritLive events attracted a total of 331 million clicks. The click metric is defined as a reader that actively clicks into a CiL event.
• The single largest month by click volume was May, when more than 42 million readers clicked into CiL events
• March notched the top spot for most events in a single month in 2012 with 41,459
• CoveritLive attracted almost 1.5 billion page views during 2012
• In 2012, in excess of 224 million Tweets were pushed through CoveritLive events
• The largest CoveritLive event of 2012 was French publisher, Le Monde’s live coverage of the shootings in Toulouse, France in late March that attracted 5,768,897 readers. In the U.S., Yahoo held the largest event of the year, drawing an audience of 2,583,378 readers to its live Hurricane Sandy coverage.
We're sorry, we were unable to record your recommendation at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to delete this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to block this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to unblock this blog post at this time.
Please wait while we file your abuse report.
We're sorry. We were unable to report abuse at this time.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try resubmitting your abuse report again later.
Comment is too long. Enter 500 characters or less.Send Cancel
Please wait while we send the email.
You may send this to 5 e-mail addresses. Please separate each address with a space.