Please wait while we process your request.
Please wait while we process your request
Please wait while we retrieve the user's information
Your bio is currently empty. Now is a great time to fill in your profile.
This profile is private.
This profile is only shared with friends.
This profile is under review.
We were unable to request friendship with this user.
We were unable to request friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
Your friendship request has been sent to this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
You are no longer friends with this user.
We were unable to ignore this user.
We were unable to ignore this user. Are you logged in?
This user is now ignored.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user. Are you logged in?
This user is no longer ignored.
We encountered a problem recommending this user.
You have recommended this user.
This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore SpencerKitley. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
CoveritLive: November in review
12/4/2012, 10:33 AM
By Spencer Kitley
With the conclusion of November, CoveritLive kicks off its new month-in-review series that will profile key CiL usage from the previous month. The inaugural edition showcases a month that was buoyed by the United States Presidential election, the Hurricane Sandy disaster and American professional and collegiate football. The monthly numbers were somewhat distorted due to the U.S. Thanksgiving week holiday lull, but here is a look at key data and highlights from the top events of the month.
November by the numbers
• In November, CoveritLive events attracted a total of 18.7 million clicks. The click metric is defined as a reader that actively clicks into a CiL event.
• The single largest day by click volume was November 7, when more than 4 million readers clicked into CiL events.
• CoveritLive attracted 102.9 million page views during the month.
• CiL event readers stayed in events an average of 41 minutes per-visit in November.
• In excess of 11.1 million Tweets were pushed through CoveritLive events during the month.
• The largest CoveritLive event of the month was French publisher, Le Monde’s live coverage of the U.S. Presidential election, attracting 655,252 readers. In the U.S., Yahoo held the largest event of the month, drawing an audience of 271,752 readers to its live election coverage.
We're sorry, we were unable to record your recommendation at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to delete this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to block this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to unblock this blog post at this time.
Please wait while we file your abuse report.
We're sorry. We were unable to report abuse at this time.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try resubmitting your abuse report again later.
Comment is too long. Enter 500 characters or less.Send Cancel
Please wait while we send the email.
You may send this to 5 e-mail addresses. Please separate each address with a space.
You'll be hearing from us soon.
CoveritLive is the leading live-event publishing platform. Since its release in 2007, CoveritLive has been used by thousands of writers to engage millions of readers around the world. It is actively used both by traditional bloggers, journalists, major brands and mainstream media.