Enhance your live event by adding a Scoreboard to display live sport scores and data. CiL Scoreboards display in the Notification Center at the bottom of the Viewer Window; so the game action appears front-and-center for your fans without interrupting your event commentary.
Live Scores automatically displays the latest scores and data from
your league, teams and tournament of choice, making it easier than ever to offer up-to-the-minute coverage. Simply select a league, feature a team (or several) and your Scoreboard will auto-populate with updates throughout
the game. Live Scores instantly puts the latest scores and plays front and center for your fans. The Live Scores feature is currently only available in the new EventStudio.
Which Leagues are supported?
- Major Leagues currently available include: MLB, MLS, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, and FIFA
- European Football includes: UEFA Champions League, Bundeliga, English Premier League, Eredivisie, La Liga, Ligue 1, Primeria Liga, Scottish Premier League, Serie A, Super League and World Cup.
- PGA Tour Golf is now also available - learn more
How it Works
To add Live Scores to your event click on the 'Scoreboard' tab in the toolbar. Select "Live Scores" from the drop-down list. Select the league you want to feature, the date and your team; and the Scoreboard design will be customized to accommodate. You can select a particular date or choose "Most Recent Days Games". You can choose a particular team to highlight by default, or set "No Preference" which will display the most recent game by default. Click "Publish" when you are ready to share your Scoreboard (or any updates) with your Readers.
- Select a league and team and your Scoreboard will pre-populate with the team names and logos
- Throughout the game your Scoreboard will auto-update with the latest scores
- Major plays are visually highlighted so fans are kept up-to-date on the game action
- Additional scores (for teams playing the same day) appear in the scroll area so Readers stay informed
PGA Tour Golf
PGA Tour Golf is now available on the Live Scoreboard, allowing you to easily display live data for all the PGA Golf tournaments. To add Live Golf to your next event, launch EventStudio and select the Scoreboard tab. Select "Live Scores" and choose "PGAGOLF - PGA Tour Golf" from the league drop-down. A date drop-down will appear allowing you to select the tournament name and date. Publish the Scoreboard and it instantly goes live, allowing your Readers to stay automatically updated.
- Players position and name is provide along with data on Today / Thru / Total
- Readers can easily scroll through the Player list using the navigation arrows
- Readers can select specific Players to highlight and watch (the selected players will scroll in the ticker area)
- When you select a particular team, the corresponding game Scoreboard will appear by default for your Readers. The scores for other league games (playing on the same day) will appear in rotation in the scroll area above the Scoreboard. When the score changes in one of these other games it will flash a few times to draw Readers attention (the score flashes when it "arrives" in the middle of the scroll area). Readers can click on any of these scores to view additional live score details.
- Live Scores feature visual cues and highlights that change based on the game action. For example, on the NFL Scoreboard, if a team is in the red zone then the area surrounding that team on the Scoreboard will glow red. The Game notes area also provides a game summary when available from the data feed.
- If you want to create an ongoing perpetual Scoreboard for a particular league then select "Most Recent Days" as your date. This will ensure that your Live Scoreboard will continue to update based on the most recent games in that league. (Note: We recommend using a Ticker if you expect your event to run longer then a day or two).
- Scoreboard data is now included in Replay Mode. However please note that Live Scores stop auto-updating when you end your event. Therefore if the game was still in play and the score was 3-4 when you ended your event, that is the score that will show on the Scoreboard in your Event Replay.
- Currently Live Scores only allow you to feature one league Scoreboard per event. Meaning you cannot feature separate leagues (such as the NFL and NBA) in the same event.
- Most Professional league feeds update every 30 seconds or better. Although we strive to provide as much information as possible, some College sport feeds and smaller tournaments may update less frequently and provide more limited data.
- If you have additional information (such as Polls, Newsflash, etc.) displayed in the Notification Center Readers can easily click the associated icon to switch between views. When you update a new item, then that item will immediately take precedent for all Readers. (i.e. If you publish a new Scoreboard all your Readers will see it right away, even if they previously were viewing a Poll).
Manual Scoreboards give you hands-on control and allow you to update the Scoreboard as often as you want. These Scoreboards look great and are customized based on sport type.
EventStudio: To add a new manual Scoreboard click on the "Scoreboard" tab in the Toolbar. Select 'Manual Scores' from the drop-down list. Select the sport you want to feature; and the Scoreboard design will be customized to accomodate. To update Scoreboard details (team, logo, score, etc.) simply click on the corresponding Scoreboard item. The "Center Scoring" option allows you to share additional scoring information. Click "Publish" when you are ready to share your Scoreboard (or any updates) with your Readers.
- You can add multiple manual Scoreboards to your event. The scores from each Scoreboard will display in rotation in the scroll area above the Scoreboard. Readers can click on any of these scores to switch between Scoreboards and view additional live score details.
- If you are using multiple manual Scoreboards you can choose to assign one as the "favourite". If a favourite preference is set then that Scoreboard will display by default for current and new Readers. Readers can still opt to view the other Scoreboards (and the other scores will still display in the scrolling Ticker) but the favourite Scoreboard will display by default (no matter when it was published). To select a favourite simply click the star icon above the appropriate Scoreboard (it will turn yellow when active).
- Team Logos: When uploading your team logo using EventStudio we recommend sizing at 64px X 44px.
- Game Notes: You can add game notes by clicking on this section and typing.
- Team Names: Replace the "Team Name 1" and "Team Name 2" sections to add your team names. (This is the name that will also appear in the scrolling ticker, but it will be abreviated to 3 characters due to space restrictions).
- Notification Center: If you have additional information (such as Polls, Newsflash, etc.) displayed in the Notification Center Readers can easily click the associated icon to switch between views. When you update a new item, then that item will immediately take precedent for all Readers. (i.e. If you publish a new Scoreboard all your Readers will see it right away, even if they previously were viewing a Poll).
- Reader Controls: Readers can manually collapse the Scoreboard (and the entire Notification Center ) by clicking the down arrow icon (top right of Scoreboard). Readers can pause or speed up the scrolling score ticker by clicking the pause / arrow buttons.